The Benefits of Reiki
The general meaning of Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is universal life energy. This is the non-physical energy that animates all living things. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Some of the benefits of Reiki include but are not limited to the following most common ones:
1) It creates a sense of deep relaxation and helps the body to relax and release tension and stress.
2) It helps relieve pain and is a great compliment alongside the medical treatments and other types of therapies in the doctor's office and hospitals.
3) It promotes harmony and balance. When we have reduced stress and we don't feel as anxious, guess what?! YOU feel better and BONUS... even those around you!
4) It removes what we call "stuck" energy in our chakras. When you are emotional, where do you "feel" it? In your stomach, your head, your shoulders, your hips? Wherever you carry your stress, it is consistent. Stress always goes to the weakest link in your body. Energy healing helps remove negative energy so that the good energy can flow "fluidly" again in your body.
5) It clears the mind and helps you regain your focus so that you once again feel "centered or grounded". Reiki feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off of your shoulders. It gives you the ability to resume your tasks with much more ease.
6) It allows for better sleep! Most every one of my client's report back that they had such a great night's sleep! Try it, it works!
7) It helps cleanse and detoxify the body. When we are removing stuck energy and the energy begins to flow as it should, that triggers other body functions to perform better which results in proper elimination of toxins! Drink plenty of "extra" water after each session.
8) It deepens our spiritual relationship. No matter if you have/believe or don't have/don't believe in spirit, you will gain much more peace and insight with the universe.
Think about Mind, Body, Spirit as 3 parts of a whole, and think about the different tools we use to achieve better health in those areas such as making use of Social Workers, Counselors, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Yoga Studios, Churches, etc. Reiki is another tool in your toolbox to help you achieve wholeness, oneness, peace, and serenity. We don't go just once, we go a few times or several times to achieve the goals that you need. Each session builds upon the next and improves healing in all areas over time.
For more information, schedule an appointment or consultation under the Services Tab on this website or simply call/text 586-255-0728 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.